Monday, July 4, 2011

Inspiration

Recently I read in a book where the author explained very beautifully how people take into account the situations and mould their lives.

A father having 2 sons. He used to drink daily, come home and beat both kids. When both the kids grow up one became a great businessman and the other one became a thief. When asked, the thief says ‘what you expect me to become, I was brought up in a family where my dad used come home daily drinking and beat all of us that influenced me ruined my life and made me like this’ and when asked the businessman he says the same exact reason ‘what you expect me to become, I was brought up in a family where my dad used come home daily drinking and beat all of us and that influenced me a lot and I took a decision that I should never become like my dad and started working hard and became a good businessman now’.

This story really sets a remarkable example that how every situation in life we can receive positively and mould our lives to become a good human being in the society. How we intake the situations, problems, difficulties in life and how we respond, learn from them that’s all matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment